For more information about a product, click the name of the product in the menu on the left hand side of this page.
You can now download a copy of the Sheepdog Seminar. For now, the seminar is no longer available on DVD. Download your copy for $69 and have it permanently in your computer.
After you place your order, you will soon receive an email with instructions on how to download your copy.
FAITH UNDER FIRE IS THE MOVIE FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS...
Order your copy today, (or you can watch it oneline) and be sure to also get the license so you can show it to your entire church. In June of 1980, an angry gunman entered the sanctuary of First Baptist Church in Daingerfield, TX during the morning worship services.
Armed with four guns, 400 rounds of ammunition, two bulletproof jackets, and an army helmet, he shouted "This is War." He then opened fire on the more than 350 worshipers. 15 of the worshipers were shot - 5 of whom died.
Heartstone Pictures has produced the award-winning docudrama about this tragedy. The Dove Foundation awarded it "5 Doves," calling it, "...an amazing story of forgiveness and God’s presence in the midst of suffering." One seminar attendee told us, "If all you did at the seminar was show the movie, that would have been enough."
Every church safety team needs good radios. Click here to order radios for your team.
COLONEL GROSSMAN'S BOOKS ARE AVAIABLE ON HIS WEBSITE. CLICK HERE TO GO THERE.
Editorial Reviews for behind the badge
I believe this to be the very best resource currently available for all first responders and military: God’s Word, applied and amplified.
- LT. COL. DAVE GROSSMAN (ret.), author of On Combat, On Killing, and Assassination Generation
Amazing and inspirational, you can complete these daily devotionals within minutes, which fits perfectly into the hectic and busy lives of our officers.
- SARAH STEPHENSON, Director of Public Relations, National Alliance for Law Enforcement Support
A gun, a badge, and body armor are not enough in these difficult social times—you need the whole armor of God. Behind the Badge is a powerful, inspirational work that officers can read to set a positive tone for their tour of duty.
- STEVEN PARRISH, Chief of Police, City of Dothan Police Department
Take this book, use it, apply it and you will see your personal and professional life grow in areas that will make you a better individual and law enforcement officer.
- TIM P. FAULK, PhD, Certified Trauma Specialist
Adam Davis’ writings will encourage you to be sober and alert.
- NEIL KENNEDY, author, speaker, founder and president, FivestarMan
If there ever has been a time for a daily devotion for our police force, it’s now.
- BISHOP RICKY L. MARTIN, Bishop for the State of Alabama, Association of Evangelical Gospel Assemblies
Behind the Badge will be a tremendous asset for cops who want to want to understand their role in society and their relationships with their families, fellow officers, and with the Lord God Almighty.
- ANDY R. HUGHES, former two-term Houston County Alabama Sheriff, retired Assistant Director for Homeland Security (Alabama Law Enforcement Agency)
Behind the Badge is a gift from God to those willing to read it.
- Association of Evangelical Assemblies Executive Board, Monroe, Louisiana
All of us admire what our local law enforcement does on a daily basis to protect and serve our communities. Behind the Badge will allow you to see the heart Adam Davis has for men and women who are putting their lives in danger every day to protect the local citizens in their communities. I applaud Adam’s devotion to these men and women who protect and serve on a daily basis.
- ADAM ROBERSON, lead pastor of Wiregrass Church, Dothan, Alabama