The Ennis Church Safety Seminar, scheduled for this Saturday (January 13) has been canceled. Our sincere apologies.
PROTECTING THE CHURCH FLOCK
Ennis, Texas - Saturday, January 13, 2018
This seminar is hosted by the Ennis, Texas Police Department.
ENNIS IS 37 MILES SOUTH OF DALLAS
- Pre-register below
- 29.00 per person
- LUNCH IS INCLUDED
What to expect at this seminar
This seminar will be "hands-on," emphasizing the skills you need in order to be ready to respond to a crisis in your house of worship. Subjects include such topics as -
- Verbal De-Escalation - Learning how to calm someone by your presence and verbal skills
- Recognizing the "clues" that indicate something may be wrong or is "about to happen."
- Protecting the flock from sex crimes
- Responding to an active attack (assailant with gun, knife, etc)
- How to form a safety team at your church (who to put on the team; who NOT to put on the team)
- What does the team do on Sundays and for all other events...
- Where to station team members during church
- 10 Things Every Church Should Know
- And so much more...
We will also address the issues of sex crimes occurring on church and faith based property. We encourage all those who work with youth to attend.
THE MESSAGE ON PREVENTION OF SEX CRIMES IS RELEVANT TO ALL YOUTH WORKERS, WHETHER CHURCH-RELATED OR NOT. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE.