Youth Directors and Children's Workers: PLEASE attend this seminar so you can learn how to stop sex crimes occurring on church and faith based property - or at church-related functions. These crimes are in the thousands. PLEASE READ THIS
Please check each location for registration instructions.
Below is the schedule. If you see a date you would like to have a seminar, fill out the form on this page. We will respond ASAP. Some are already filled (see schedule below)
- DLR's (Don't Look Right). Learning about what looks suspicious and how to respond to it.
- Monitoring the church parking lot
- Monitoring the foyer
- Protecting the Children from sex crimes
- Protecting church employees at the office
- Learning how to de-escalate a situation with your body language and words
- The lessons learned from the New Life Church Tragedy in Colorado Springs, CO in 2007
- Sanctuary seating
- AND MUCH MORE...
SATURDAY MORNING, JULY 21
Hours 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
COST: FREE (love-offering is received)
If you want to host one of these seminars in Washington State, fill out the contact form below. You will be contacted ASAP.
We have no desire to be a financial burden to any church. Thus, we will place our faith in our Father and His children.
- We will ask each church to take up a love offering for our team
- In reference to lodging, we will ask the churches to allow us to stay in a missionary residence, or with anyone who would be willing to house us. We will stay in a room in your church if you have one.
- If your church wants to make a donation, we would be grateful.