Thank you for attending the Sheepdog Seminar!
On this page you will be able to download your certificate as well as learn about the info we shared at the seminar.
- You will download your certificate. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOUR CERTIFICATE SHOULD LOOK LIKE (in PDF).
- Your certificate does NOT have your name of location on it.
- It will open in WORD format.
- You will need to add 3 things to your certificate once you download it -
- In the bottom left corner, add the DATE and LOCATION.
- Add your name at the top right under the words "THIS IS TO CERTIFY."
- Under my name, add the hours of attendance (8, 10, etc).
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE.
- Click here to download in WORD format
Want to host a Sheepdog Seminar in your city?
We'd love to come to your area. If interetsed, send and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jimmy at 817.437.9693
Colonel Grossman mentioned several books that he was hoping attendees would consider reading. To see a list of his books, click here.
THE ULTIMATE CHURCH SAFETY KIT
To the left is the ultimate church security training system. It normally cost $497.00, however, Kris Moloney, a longtime veteran police officer in Minnesota, and a church safety expert, is making it available to YOU AND YOUR CHURCH for half the price.
All you have to do is use the coupon code "sheepdog2017"
CLICK HERE TO ORDER! I've known Kris for several years - and this is a GREAT product!
FAITH UNDER FIRE IS THE MOVIE FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS...
Order your copy today, and be sure to also get the license so you can show it to your entire church. In June of 1980, an angry gunman entered the sanctuary of First Baptist Church in Daingerfield, TX during the morning worship services.
Armed with four guns, 400 rounds of ammunition, two bulletproof jackets, and an army helmet, he shouted "This is War." He then opened fire on the more than 350 worshipers. 15 of the worshipers were shot - 5 of whom died.
Heartstone Pictures has produced the award-winning docudrama about this tragedy. The Dove Foundation awarded it "5 Doves," calling it, "...an amazing story of forgiveness and God’s presence in the midst of suffering." One seminar attendee told us, "If all you did at the seminar was show the movie, that would have been enough."