Miami, Florida - January 27, 2017 (friday)
ATTENTION FLORIDA POLICE: The Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has informed us that we are permitted to grant Certificates of Attendance to officers who attend. The certificate may then be turned in to your department for education credit (the final decision on giving credit rest with your department).
JANUARY 27, 2017 (Friday)
friday: 8:00 - 5:00
"I’ve been a certified law enforcement officer for over 25 years now and short of the SWAT training I went through with Delta Force at Ft. Bragg, this has been by far some of the best training I’ve had the pleasure of attending." - Rick (Colorado Police Officer)
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS and Prices
- ACTIVE and RETIRED POLICE OFFICERS - $49.00 through January 15
- Civilian Prices - $79.00 thorugh January 15
- We do NOT offer refunds. If you're unable to attend, you may transfer your ticket to anther party, or attend a future seminar.
- Seminar is open to anyone and everyone concerned about violence
Be sure to click on drop down box for various prices
Mail your check to:
PO BOX 724
HURST, TEXAS 76053
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE SEMINAR
- Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman will give his well-known message THE BULLETPROOF MIND. The message is applicable to everyone concerned about violence. Police officers are encouraged to attend, as well as all First Responders.
- Carl Chinn will walk you though the tragedy at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado in December of 2007. Several worshipers were shot and two precious sisters were killed. Carl will share THE LESSONS LEARNED from this tragedy. Your church will greatly benefit from his presentation. Carl was at the church the day of the tragedy and actively involved in the security detail.
- Jimmy Meeks, a 35-year police officer and minister, will update you on the crimes occurring on church and faith-based property. Jimmy will also give a presentation on how to prevent sex crimes from occurring on church property (or anywhere else). Jimmy will close with a presentation on the Role of the Sheepdog - a message you will not soon forget. It has been said of his presentation that "there has never been a stronger call to action."
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SPEAKERS