Saturday, December 9, 2017
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Residence Inn by Marriott
13400 N Fwy Service Rd E, Fort Worth, TX 76177
After the recent mass shooting in Las Vegas, Proactive Defense is proud to bring back this comprehensive Critical Wound Care class. There are times and situations when knowing these life-saving skills can be the very real difference between life and death.
We encourage all of you to take advantage of the critical techniques and skills taught in this class.
TACTICAL FIRST AIDE CLASS
This course is designed for individuals with little to no medical experience and is presented in an easy-to-learn format, ensuring students retain the information for use when it is critically needed.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: The objective of this course is providing essential critical wound care at the point of injury and increasing survivability. Certified tactical medics with years of experience "down range" will teach students comprehension of Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
- Priority of actions required prior to providing essential emergency medical care
- Performance of the MARCH rapid trauma assessment protocol
- Recognition and control of bleeding from an extremity through proper application of tourniquets
- Control of hemorrhagic bleeding through the use of hemostatic gauze
- Proper opening, clearing, and maintaining of airways
- Assessment and treatment of a penetrating chest wounds
- Assessment and treatment of shock
We cannot over-emphasize the importance of knowing these critical skills. Whether you are at the range, at home with your loved ones, or out and about driving around and doing errands, these practical, hands-on, life-saving skills could save your life or the life of someone you care about. This course will combine lecture from an experienced professional as well as hands-on practice of skills taught. Every participant will receive the course recommended CAT Gen-7 tourniquet to take home. The price of the course is $150, and we only have 35 spots available. Hurry and reserve your spot today!!